The durendal is also spelled durandal. Basically, it is a sword of Roland who was a legendary officer in French epic literature. A durendal is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a durendal in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a durendal. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a durendal, first, we have to make a sword and holy water. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a durendal in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Durendal in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a durendal. For making a durendal, first, we have to make some things, for making a sword and holy water. Then at the end, we will mix the holy water into the sword to make a durendal. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 2nd step, we will make Blade:
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- Metal + Stone = Blade
- In the 3rd step, we will make Sword:
- Blade + Metal = Sword
- In the 4th step, we will make Holy Water:
- Water + Good = Holy Water
- In the 5th step, finally, we will make Durendal (Myths):
- Holy Water + Sword = Durendal