A horizon is a line that separates the earth’s surface from the sky. Basically, when we see the earth’s surface near to sea so the thin line that separates earth from the sky is called a horizon. A horizon is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a horizon in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a horizon. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a horizon, first, we have to make a sky. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a horizon in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Horizon in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a horizon. For making a horizon, first, we have to make some things, for making a sky. Then at the end, we will mix the sky into the earth to make a horizon. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Land:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- In the 2nd step, we will make Continent:
- Land + Earth = Continent
- In the 3rd step, we will make Planet:
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- In the 4th step, we will make Atmosphere:
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- In the 5th step, we will make Cloud:
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- In the 6th step, we will make Sky:
- Cloud + Air = Sky
- In the 7th step, finally, we will make Horizon:
- Sky + Earth = Horizon