According to Japanese folklore, Kappa is a demon. It looks like a human but its hands and feet look like animal’s feet, and the backside looks like a turtle’s carapace. Kappa is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a kappa in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a kappa. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a kappa, first, we have to make a river and demon. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a kappa in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Kappa in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a kappa. For making a kappa, first, we have to make some things, for making a river and demon. Then at the end, we will mix the demon into the river to make a kappa. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Planet:
Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Earth = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- In the 2nd step, we will make Cloud:
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- Atmosphere + Water = Cloud
- In the 3rd step, we will make Rain:
- Cloud + Water = Rain
- In the 4th step, we will make Energy:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- In the 5th step, we will make Earthquake:
- Energy + Earth = Earthquake
- In the 6th step, we will make River:
- Earthquake + Earth = Mountain
- Mountain + Rain = River
- In the 7th step, we will make Demon:
- Evil + Immortality = Demon
- In the 8th step, finally, we will make Kappa (Myths):
- Demon + River = Kappa