The lizard is a very unique animal/insect. The fun fact about lizards is that they can detach their tail and can live without their tail. Lizards also can swim. A lizard is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a lizard in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a lizard. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a lizard, first, we have to make an animal and stone. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a lizard in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Lizard in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a lizard. For making a lizard, first, we have to make some things, for making an animal and stone. Then at the end, we will mix the stone into the animal to make a lizard. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Animal/Soil:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Animal (Soil)
- In the 6th step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 7th step, finally, we will make Lizard:
- Animal + Stone = Lizard
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Lizard in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make Livestock in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!