A pegasus is a fictional character of Greek Methodology. Basically, it is a white horse that has wings. A pegasus is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a pegasus in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a pegasus. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a pegasus, first, we have to make a horse and a bird. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a pegasus in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Pegasus in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a pegasus. For making a pegasus, first, we have to make some things, for making a horse and a bird. Then at the end, we will mix the bird into the horse to make a pegasus. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Animal/Soil:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Animal (soil)
- In the 6th step, we will make Horse:
- Animal + Land = Horse
- In the 7th step, we will make Bird:
- Animal + Air = Bird
- In the 8th step, finally, we will make Pegasus:
- Bird + Horse = Pegasus