Sheep is a very beneficial animal for humans. Humans get wool and meat from sheep. Wool is widely used to make clothes, like shirts, pants, trousers, etc. A sheep is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a sheep in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a sheep. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a sheep, first, we have to make land and livestock. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a sheep in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Sheep in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a sheep. For making a sheep, first, we have to make some things, for making land and livestock. Then at the end, we will mix the livestock into the land to make a sheep. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Soil / Animal:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Soil (Animal)
- In the 6th step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 7th step, we will make Plow:
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- Metal + Earth = Plow
- In the 8th step, we will make Livestock / Horse:
- Plow + Earth = Field
- Field + Animal = Livestock (Horse)
- In the 9th step, finally, we will make Sheep:
- Livestock + Land = Sheep
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Sheep in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make a Shark in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!