A soap bubble is a bubble that is produced when people rub soap with their hands. A soap bubble is also an element in Little Alchemy. So, due to this, many people try to make a soap bubble in Little Alchemy.
But many of them don’t know the steps of making a soap bubble. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a soap bubble, first, we have to make the soap. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a soap bubble in Little Alchemy.
Steps to Make a Soap Bubble in Little Alchemy:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a soap bubble. For making a soap bubble, first, we have to make some things, making soap. Then at the end, we will mix the air into the soap to make a soap bubble. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Energy:
- Air + Fire = Energy
- In the 2nd step, we will make Volcano:
- Earth + Energy = Earthquake
- Earthquake + Earth = Mountain
- Mountain + Fire = Volcano
- In the 3rd step, we will make Ash:
- Energy + Volcano = Ash
- In the 4th step, we will make Sun:
- Energy + Water = Steam
- Steam + Air = Cloud
- Cloud + Air = Sky
- Sky + Fire = Sun
- In the 5th step, we will make Sunflower:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Rain + Earth = Plant
- Plant + Sun = Sunflower
- In the 6th step, we will make Pressure:
- Air + Air = Pressure
- In the 7th step, we will make Oil:
- Pressure + Sunflower = Oil
- In the 8th step, we will make Soap:
- Oil + Ash = Soap
- In the 9th step, finally, we will make Soap Bubble:
- Air + Soap = Soap Bubble
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Soap Bubble in Little Alchemy:
Also Read: How to Make a Snowmobile in Little Alchemy? | Step by Step Guide!