Vampires are the creatures of folklore. According to stories, Vampires love to drink blood, and they never die. A vampire is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a vampire in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a vampire. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a vampire, first, we have to make a human and blood. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a vampire in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Vampire in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a vampire. For making a vampire, first, we have to make some things, for making a human and blood. Then at the end, we will mix the blood into the human to make a vampire. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 6th step, we will make Mud:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- In the 7th step, we will make Human:
- Stone + Mud = Clay
- Clay + Life = Human
- In the 8th step, we will make Blade:
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- Metal + Stone = Blade
- In the 9th step, we will make Blood/Corpse:
- Blade + Human = Blood (Corpse)
- In the 10th step, finally, we will make Vampire:
- Blood + Human = Vampire
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Vampire in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make a Vacuum Cleaner in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!