A wild boar is also called wild swine. It is a very unique animal. The most interesting thing about wild boars is they eat plants. A wild boar is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make a wild boar in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a wild boar. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a wild boar, first, we have to make an animal and a pig. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a wild boar in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make a Wild Boar in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a wild boar. For making a wild boar, first, we have to make some things, for making an animal and a pig. Then at the end, we will mix the pig into the animal to make a wild boar. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Animal/Soil:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Animal (Soil)
- In the 6th step, we will make Mud:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- In the 7th step, we will make Pig:
- Mud + Animal = Pig
- In the 8th step, finally, we will make Wild Boar:
- Pig + Animal = Wild Boar