A yak is a Tibetan and Balti animal. The male yak is referred to as a balti yak and the female yak is referred to as a Tibetan yak. A yak is also an element in Little Alchemy. So, due to this, many people try to make a yak in Little Alchemy.
But many of them don’t know the steps of making a yak. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a yak, first, we have to make the cow and mountain. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a yak in Little Alchemy.
Steps to Make a Yak in Little Alchemy:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of a yak. For making a yak, first, we have to make some things, for making cow and mountain. Then at the end, we will mix the mountain into the cow to make a yak. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Grass:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Rain + Earth = Plant
- Plant + Earth = Grass
- In the 2nd step, we will make Swamp:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Mud + Plant = Swamp
- In the 3rd step, we will make Energy:
- Air + Fire = Energy
- In the 4th step, we will make Livestock:
- Swamp + Energy = Life
- Life + Earth = Human
- Human + Plant = Farmer
- Farmer + Life = Livestock
- In the 5th step, we will make Cow:
- Grass + Livestock = Cow
- In the 6th step, we will make Mountain:
- Earth + Energy = Earthquake
- Earthquake + Earth = Mountain
- In the 7th step, finally, we will make Yak:
- Mountain + Cow = Yak
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Yak in Little Alchemy:
ALSO READ: How to Make an X-Ray in Little Alchemy? | Step by Step Guide!