An eclipse is a term that is used when earth comes between sun and moon or moon comes between sun and earth. Solar and Lunar eclipse are 2 major types of eclipse. An eclipse is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make an eclipse in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making an eclipse. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of an eclipse, first, we have to make a sun and a moon. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make an eclipse in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make an Eclipse in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of an eclipse. For making an eclipse, first, we have to make some things, for making the sun and a moon. Then at the end, we will mix the moon into the sun to make an eclipse. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Planet:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Earth = Continent
- Continent + Continent = Planet
- In the 2nd step, we will make Atmosphere:
- Planet + Air = Atmosphere
- In the 3rd step, we will make Sky:
- Atmosphere + Water= Cloud
- Cloud + Air = Sky
- In the 4th step, we will make Sun:
- Sky + Fire = Sun
- In the 5th step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 6th step, we will make Moon:
- Stone + Sky = Moon
- In the 7th step, finally, we will make Eclipse:
- Moon + Sun = Eclipse
Video Tutorial on how to Make an Eclispe in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make an Earthquake in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!