The legendary sword of King Arthur is usually referred as an Excalibur. According to some people, this sword had magical powers. An excalibur is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make an excalibur in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making an Excalibur. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of an excalibur, first, we have to make a stone and a sword. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make an excalibur in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make an Excalibur in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of an excalibur. For making an excalibur, first, we have to make some things, for making stone and a sword. Then at the end, we will mix the sword into the stone to make an excalibur. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Lava:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- In the 2nd step, we will make Stone:
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 3rd step, we will make Metal:
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- In the 4th step, we will make Blade:
- Metal + Stone = Blade
- In the 5th step, we will make Sword:
- Blade + Metal = Sword
- In the 6th step, finally, we will make Excalibur:
- Sword + Stone = Excalibur