Faun is a character of Roman mythology. It is half made with humans and half made with goats. The name faun is derived from the Greek word Faunus. It is also associated with a greek god called pan. Faun is also an element in Little Alchemy. Many people try to make a faun in Little Alchemy.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making faun in Little Alchemy. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of cashmere, first, we have to make humans and goats. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make faun in Little Alchemy.
Steps to Make Faun in Little Alchemy:
Before telling about the steps. We want to tell you something about the making of a faun. For making faun, first, we have to make some things, for making humans and goats. Then at the end, we will mix humans and goats to make a faun. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Plant:
- Air + Water = Rain
- Rain + Earth = Plant
- In the 2nd step, we will make Swamp:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Mud + Plant = Swamp
- In the 3rd step, we will make Energy:
- Air + Fire = Energy
- In the 4th step, we will make Livestock:
- Swamp + Energy = Life
- Life + Earth = Human
- Human + Plant = Farmer
- Farmer + Life = Livestock
- In the 5th step, we will make Mountain:
- Energy + Earth = Earthquake
- Earthquake + Earth = Mountain
- In the 6th step, we will make Goat:
- Livestock + Mountain = Goat
- In the 7th step, finally, we will make Faun:
- Human + Goat = Faun
Video Tutorial on how to Make Faun in Little Alchemy:
Also Read: How to Make a Cashmere in Little Alchemy? | Step by Step Guide!