A scorpion is one of those insects/animals that has venom. It has eight legs and eats insects as food. A scorpion is also an element in Little Alchemy. So, due to this, many people try to make a scorpion in Little Alchemy.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making a scorpion. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of a scorpion, first, we have to make the sand and wild animal. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make a scorpion in Little Alchemy.
Steps to Make a Scorpion in Little Alchemy:
Before telling about the steps. We want to tell you something about the making of a scorpion. For making a scorpion, first, we have to make some things, for making sand and wild animal. Then at the end, we will mix the wild animal into the sand to make a scorpion. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Metal:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone + Fire = Metal
- In the 2nd step, we will make Plant:
- Water + Air = Rain
- Rain + Earth = Plant
- In the 3rd step, we will make Energy:
- Air + Fire = Energy
- In the 4th step, we will make Mud:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- In the 5th step, we will make Sand:
- Air + Stone = Sand
- In the 6th step, we will make Life:
- Mud + Plant = Swamp
- Swamp + Energy = Life
- In the 7th step, we will make Forest:
- Energy + Metal = Electricity
- Electricity + Sand = Glass
- Glass + Sand = Time
- Time + Plant = Tree
- Tree + Tree = Forest
- In the 8th step, we will make Wild Animal:
- Forest + Life = Wild Animal
- In the 9th step, finally, we will make Scorpion:
- Wild Animal + Sand = Scorpion
Video Tutorial on how to Make a Scorpion in Little Alchemy:
Also Read: How to Make Scissors in Little Alchemy? | Step by Step Guide!