Ivy is the second name of Hedera. Basically, it is a plant, and it has almost 15 species. It is a very common plant in Europe. Ivy is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make an ivy in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making ivy. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of ivy, first, we have to make a wall and grass. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make ivy in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make Ivy in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of ivy. For making ivy, first, we have to make some things, for making a wall and grass. Then at the end, we will mix the grass into the wall to make ivy. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle= Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Pond= Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Animal:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Soil (Animal)
- In the 6th step, we will make Grass:
- Soil + Life = Plant
- Plant + Earth = Grass
- In the 7th step, we will make Mud:
- Earth + Water = Mud
- In the 8th step, we will make Wall:
- Mud + Fire = Brick
- Brick + Brick = Wall
- In the 9th step, finally, we will make Ivy:
- Wall + Grass = Ivy
Video Tutorial on how to Make Ivy in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make an Island in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!