An alligator is kind of a wild animal. People feel fear when they see alligators because Alligator has big teeth and a dangerous look. An alligator is also an element in Little Alchemy 2. That’s why many people try to make an alligator in little alchemy 2.
But many of them, don’t know the steps of making an alligator. If you are one of them, this article is for you. For the making of an alligator, first, we have to make a lake and lizard. In this article, we will tell you, step by step that how to make an alligator in Little Alchemy 2.
Steps to Make an Alligator in Little Alchemy 2:
Before telling you about the steps, we want to tell you something about the making of an alligator. For making an alligator, first, we have to make some things, for making the lake and lizard. Then at the end, we will mix the lizard into the lake to make an alligator. Follow the below-mentioned steps!
- In the 1st step, we will make Pond:
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Water = Pond
- In the 2nd step, we will make Sea:
- Pond + Water = Lake
- Lake + Water = Sea
- In the 3rd step, we will make Primordial Soup:
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soup
- In the 4th step, we will make Life:
- Fire + Fire = Energy
- Energy + Primordial Soup = Life
- In the 5th step, we will make Land:
- Earth + Earth = Land
- In the 6th step, we will make an Animal:
- Land + Life = Animal
- In the 7th step, we will make Stone:
- Earth + Fire = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- In the 8th step, we will make Lizard:
- Stone + Animal = Lizard
- In the 9th step, finally, we will make Alligator:
- Lizard + Lake = Alligator
Video Tutorial on how to Make an Alligator in Little Alchemy 2:
Also Read: How to Make an Allergy in Little Alchemy 2? | Step by Step Guide!